Prismaccess GDPR Compliance Statement
The following is an addendum to Prismaccess’ Terms and Conditions to cover the EU General Data Protection Regulation which came into effect on May 25th 2018.
Prismaccess is a HTA and Pricing database that compiles and delivers specific data on drug assets by health technology and regulatory agencies, hereunder referred to as the Service.
What are the information we collect?
When signing up for our Service or communicating with us, you will provide Personal Information, such as but not limited to, name, company, email address, job title…
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use the Personal Information we collect for a range of reasons, including:
- Send you alert messages
We may send you news on regulatory, HTA, pricing and reimbursement decisions regarding specific drugs or therapeutic areas. We may also inform you on the Service’s new features, version updates and new releases.
- Communicate with you about your account
We may ask you if you want to receive emails notifications on particular subjects or inform you on any change that might occur about our Service.
- Provide, support and improve the Service
- Provide suggestions
More generally we may use you Personal information:
- To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain our website.
- To respond to your online inquiries and/or requests.
- To manage our website, system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our website.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- To customize content and layout of the website.
What are your rights on Personal Information?
You have the following data protection rights:
- Access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. Prismaccess takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a Subscriber, you can manage your individual account and profile settings or you may contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com.
- In addition, if you are an EEA resident, and as of May 25th 2018 (date on which the new European General Data Protection Regulation came into force), you may object to processing of your Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if your Personal Information have been collected on the basis of consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Finally, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information by contacting your local data protection authority.
*Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website and Service to operate
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our website functions.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used and to help us customize it for a greater use.